Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shannon Stacey - Undeniably Yours (Kowalski #2)




Can a one-night stand turn into happily ever after?
Bar owner Kevin Kowalski is used to women throwing their phone numbers at him. Even if lately he's been more interested in finding Mrs. Right than Miss Right. Now Enter Beth Hansen. Kevin and Beth may have started out all wrong, with an impromptu passionate encounter at a wedding, followed by a walk of shame. Yet Kevin knows there's more to their relationship than a one-night stand. Especially when Beth turns up pregnant. Kevin may be ready for the "next step," but Beth doesn't want a relationship with a former playboy, however irresistible he might be. And it's going to take a lot to convince her to go on a second date with the father of her child….


I LOVED this story line! There were many points of laughing and even points where I had to stop and put the book down for a second and really thing.. HOLY CRAP - what if that happened? And what would I do? I would so entranced by this book, I couldn't put it down. I thought I loved Joe Kowalski, from book #1 in this series, and I do- but Kevin ... just melts me! He is so attentive and sweet, but such a ladies man and hunk that you just can't help but fall in love with him. The only negative that kind of bothered me was the whole "kiss on the napkin" thing. I mean honestly? Would that ever happen that EVERY girl in town would know to write those things? I could definitely see a guy getting a lot of numbers and that being a part of the joke - but the napkins ordeal was a little weird for. (HAVEN'T READ IT?? Don't let that little negative stop you - Kevin is adorbs!

From the beginning Kevin wants him a piece of Beth - and when she finally gives in to him and finds out she is pregnant 3 weeks later.. the story provided such a great way of how it would be handled in real life. Oh SHIT and well.. what are you going to do?? 

I was also happy to have the family back in the plot... they are one adorable little family that makes me laugh.  

Shannon Stacey does it again in another great novel in the Kowalski series! :) 

4 stars!   

No comments:

Post a Comment