Friday, March 15, 2013

Kristan Higgins - The Best Man


Faith Holland left her hometown after being jilted at the altar. Now a little older and wiser, she's ready to return to the Blue Heron Winery, her family's vineyard, to confront the ghosts of her past, and maybe enjoy a glass of red. After all, there's some great scenery there….

Like Levi Cooper, the local police chief—and best friend of her former fiancĂ©. There's a lot about Levi that Faith never noticed, and it's not just those deep green eyes. The only catch is she's having a hard time forgetting that he helped ruin her wedding all those years ago. If she can find a minute amidst all her family drama to stop and smell the rosĂ©, she just might find a reason to stay at Blue Heron, and finish that walk down the aisle

 I absolutely love Kristan Higgins! She once again came through with an amazing story with The Best Man. Faith is the girlie-girl with the sassy mouth that I immediately loved. She is a little naive as a kid but grows up wittier and classy with a side of sassy, that I loved about her. I really liked that the story went back and forth between the childhood events that happened between Faith Holland, Levi Cooper and Jeremy Lyons... even some of the other characters that came into play. 
The best man has a great story line and I read it in a day.. I loved ever minute of it and never found myself bored. 

5 STARS for another amazing book from one of my favorite authors.. Kristan Higgins!  

No comments:

Post a Comment