Friday, March 22, 2013

Freebies Friday!

Are you a fan of freebies? Even better.. freebie BOOKS! Uhh hello? Why am I even asking? OF COURSE.. who doesn't?

Starting today I will be hosting a FREEBIES FRIDAY post, every Friday listing all the great books that I download to my kindle, through amazon, all week long. If any books stand our to you - download them too and once you've read them, come back and comment on my review! 

If you own a Kindle .. then why are you not at amazon.com everyday on the free book section. 

It's this easy

Go the their website
Click on "Shop by Department"
Scroll down to "books" and then again to the right and click on "Kindle Books"

If you scroll down a little bit and look all the way to the right of the page, you will see a column of "Best Sellers" just click on the hyperlink "Kindle Store: Kindle Books" and on the "Free Tab" and below you will be deliciously listed of over 100 free books - and this feature is updated daily! 
(Option if you want: I love to read romance, obviously... so I always click to the romance link on the left side, to catergorize by free books by genre.. it's that easy)

Some books have been on there for months and months, but for the most part you can find some goodies.

What are my FREEBIES OF THE WEEK that I download.. 
 well, see below

- Rescued by the Rancher by Soroya Land (This book is part of a series)

   -  Born to be Wild by Patti Berg (I've read Patti Berg in the past and have enjoyed her books.)
   
- Marital Bitch by JC Emery (this is also part of a series- and I have never read the author)

- My Little Texas Tornado by Ruby Vines (Never read - and part of a series)


Also.. don't forget to look at the books that are top sellers, you can find some great prices - like Safe Haven right now for only $5.70 - if you haven't read Nicholas Sparks's Safe Haven.. then you are truly missing out on a great one.

Happy FREEBIE Friday!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment