Friday, March 29, 2013

Freebie Friday

It's Friday... 
Which means FREEBIE BOOK that I picked up this week and are still available to send to your E-book tablet NOW!

Here are my grabs for this week - 

* Rosalinda James - Just Good Friends (Australian Series) I've never read a book from Rosalinda but look forward to reading  this short story.


*Camilla Chafer - Armed and Fabulous (Lexi Graves Mystery Series) I am SO glad this came up for free because a few weeks ago one of the other books from the Lexi Grave Series was FREE on amazon.. just waiting to purchase the other book(s) and wills start this series.


*Victoria Dahl - Strong Enough To Love  I've already downloaded this book, as it has been on amazon freebie list for a couple weeks now, but yesterday the second book of this series was released - Too Hot To Handle (Jackson Series book #2) so I wanted to remind you all to go grab it now before it goes off the list for good. 


*Mara Jacobs - Worth the Weight (The Worth Series book #1)


Abigail Strom - Cross My Heart 



There are many, many other books free on amazon.com right now, these are just the books that I picked up for the week. So what are you waiting for?? Go get your freebies and leave me a comment with what books you grabbed (and if you have a review for them.. I would love that too!



I also picked up some good deals this week on amazon.com

Shannon Stacey's Forever and Again for only $3.44

  

Shannon Stacey's Twice Upon A Road Trip for only $1.49

Jaci Burton's Magnolia Summer for only $1.49


Jaci Burton's The Ties That Bind for only $2.99

and 

Jaci Burton's No Strings Attached for only $2.99
'
I didn't purchase this book but if you're on a Jaci Burton marathon like I plan to be soon - you should grab this while it's cheap! Also for only $2.99 is Unraveled by Jaci Burton

AND LASTLY... if you haven't read Kristan Higgins THE BEST MAN YET (her newest book and is a TOP SELLER right now - FANTASTIC BOOK 5 STARS) than go pick it up for only $4.00 on amazon.com right now! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment