Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stephanie Bond - License to Thrill



He wasn’t the man she wanted to trust…

When art curator Kat McKray is wrongly accused of stealing a priceless historical love letter, she has to rely on a sexy British agent to help her—no small feat when she’s his prime suspect. The man is infuriating, but when the stakes turn deadly, it’s nice to have a hard body up against hers…

She wasn’t the woman he expected to fall for…

Former British Agent James Donovan took this assignment to accompany a silly little letter to the States on a lark, but he didn't count on the trouble on the other end in the form of a curvy American temptress who has an alarming amount of secrets--and enemies. He feels bound to protect Kat even when all fingers point to her as the thief…and he has a bad feeling that a bulletproof vest isn't going to protect his heart this time!



Ohh.. how sometimes I just love me a cocky, sexy, and quit wit lead male character.. just like British Agent James Donovan!

I have been looking for a good romance-mystery book to read lately, and thank you Stephanie Bond for stepping into my world with License to Thrill. I have about 7 books of Stephanie Bond's that I have picked up for either; free or 99 cents on amazon.com, or I've found them at the Good Will - but I have yet to read one, until now!License to thrill has me smiling like crazy and laughing at Jame's funny and witty ways. He may not sneak past Kat's defenses right away, but that doesn't stop her from getting flustered on the inside and admiring him any chance she gets. 

Leave it to a mystery to come up and who to be by Kat's side when she is in trouble, no other than Agent James. Even though he has his doubts.. he still can't seem to hold himself from not helping Kat out and trying to get to the bottom of her mystery of the missing historical letter.

James' mysterious infatuation with Kat is intriguing to me, along with the suspense of the mystery that keeps your riveted... the sex is the plus in the whole bucket! 

This is definitely a book I will pick up and read again! 

4.5 STARS!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment