Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lori Foster - Jude's Law (Law Series, Book #1)

When it comes to love, he plays to win.

There's only so much frustration a guy can handle before he gets a little nutty. For Jude Jamison, his frustration has a name—May Price. She's everything the former Hollywood bad boy actor came to Stillbrook, Ohio, hoping to find: open, honest, lovable, and full of those luscious curves you don't find on stick-figure starlets—curves May doesn't seem to appreciate in herself. Every time Jude tries to get close to the skittish business woman, to take her in his arms, she thinks he's joking. Joking? Joking does not involve lots of cold-shower therapy.

Time for new tactics. If May can't respond to his sly compliments and sexy innuendos, he'll just have to spell it out for her. Jude Jamison is going to lay down the law for May Price. And after that, she'll have no delusions about just how much he wants her

Lori Foster is hands down one of my most favorite authors. I love her writing style, the love scenes and humor that she provides in all of her books. I have read just about every book/series that she has written and they are definitely books that I never turn in to my local Goodwill or Bookstore after reading... because I just know - I will pick them up and read again...as of right now it will be; Jude's Law and Murphy's law - Law Series. 
For some reason I don't remember these books as much as I do her others... and I figured I would give it another go and see what I was missing!  

And I can say right now... HOW DID I FORGET JUDE'S LAW? The back cover break down does not do this book justice. After I read the back cover, for some reason the story just didn't come back to me but by the end of Chapter 1 I already remembered how much I loved Jude's character. Man, does he steam up the books pages and ohhhh la, la are the love scenes delicious! 

I thought in other books the fixation/attentiveness of the hero’s to the heroines were hot; this is by the far the steamiest of them all. Jude wants May – and he wants her bad! He is a big time celebrity/SBC Fighter (ps – LOVE the SBC series by Lori Foster and reading this book made me want to start that series all over again.. so they are up for a THIRD time go around) and May is a little Ohio town art gallery owner, who thinks Jude is messing with her on his infatuation, flirtation and bed makin’ hopes! She sees herself as a thick woman with too big of breast and not a flat stomach – Jude sees her as a curvy, luscious woman that he has to have… and when a little mystery comes up between the two of them and May’s trouble making brother – then the pages just get steamier and a lot more interesting! 

I loved, loved, loved this story and the chemistry between them! I recommend for all to read… I mean, if you don’t mind a good romp in the bed- sexy and laughable book, then grab your copy of Jude’s law now!!!
You can pick up Jude's law from Amazon.com by clicking the link below:

Paperback - $6.29 or Kindle Edition - $4.30 

5 PLUS stars!  

No comments:

Post a Comment